Sunday, December 23, 2007

Eh? Too

Yesterday Susan posted that her status in The Truth Laid Bear (TTLB) ecosystem had suddenly jumped several levels. She'd risen from being a flippery fish to being a large mammal. There seemed to be no explanation for this. Today she is an adorable little rodent. Eh?

A while back I too joined the TTLB ecosystem. I didn't figure I'd rank in as much, probably an insignificant microbe. I was somewhat pleased to not be in the bottom rank. I entered as a multicellular microorganism. Today however, I have jumped up significantly, just like Susan did. I'm a lowly insect. This is a jump of 3 levels and my inbound links don't seem to have increased any. So like Susan I'm saying, "Eh?"

All confusion aside, I'm tipping my hat to the Asian Pop with YeinJee blog where I found the above image. It's Japanese insect origami. How cool is that?

Later
There is a message in red at the top of the home page of TTLB. It says that an error is corrupting the ecosystem ratings and that a fix is in progress. I guess I'll be back to my multicellular microorganism level tomorrow.

8 comments:

San said...

Congratulations on your ongoing evolution, Lee. Come over to my place and see Trudy.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for your climb up the food chain.

HOLIDAY HUG.

jsd said...

There's something being a multicellualr microoganism - sooo many possibilities.

Lee said...

Thanks San! If friends like you keep linking to my blog I'll be a high and mighty creature in no time. :)

HOLIDAY HUG back!

Lee said...

Your optimism is one of the things I love about you. Merry Christmas my friend!

HOLIDAY HUG!

Peace! Hope! & Joy!

murat11 said...

Very cool origami image. My son loved it. Merry Christmas, Lee, whatever your taxonomy.

Susan Palwick said...

Hey, Lee! And toay you're a crunchy crustacean. Gosh! Isn't the food chain exciting?

I hope you're enjoying Christmas with your family!

Lee said...

Thanks Paschal! I'm glad it was something you and your son could share. Merry, merry Christmas, Paschal and family!

Peace! Hope! & Joy!

Lee said...

Wow! Crunchy Crustacean huh? I'm sorry I missed that one. Today I get home and I'm a Wiggly Worm. Yes, the food chain is very exciting! I see that you are a Flappy Bird today. That sounds cool too!

I had a WONDERFUL visit with my family! It seems to have been exactly what I needed. I fell in love with my nephew and niece all over again! Lots of quality time!

Joy! Joy! Joy to the World! The Lord has come! Let Earth receive her King!