Friday, February 09, 2007

Carnival of Hope and a sigh of relief!

Carnival of Hope is up at Susan's place and I'm happy to be included. Thanks, Susan!

It's been a chaotic week full of ups and downs. The bright spots include my birthday, doing morning prayer, and some lovely responses from friends to requests I've made. The frustrating ones are the poor choices in behavior some of the students I see daily have made. It feels really bad when no less than 5 kids get sent to the Principal's office and one of them ends up in ISS. I don't like feeling like an ogre.

So this weekend I'm going to stay relaxed, eat lots of chocolate, watch a movie (Mission Impossible 3) and try to get some school work done. I have about 4 chapters, 3 articles, two tests to examine and a good book to start. And somewhere in the middle of all that I have to do my taxes and finish the applications for student teaching. Wish me peace and productivity guys, I surely need it.

No comments: