Sunday, September 16, 2007

Me? Busy? Hah!

When it is more important that you sit in fellowship hall and script out lessons than make it to Sunday School class...you just might be busy. (g)

This upcoming week I'm giving 5 lessons in Math to my student teaching classroom. Not being familiar with the lesson and activities, I have to think of what to say and write this down to be clear to my students. Knowing me, I'm sure there will be some mistakes, but as all my friends, my supervisor, and I keep telling me, "This is a learning experience."

So, I've scripted out 2 lessons and have 3 to go before the day is over. If you are one of my friends who lovingly check on my blog regularly and miss me posting, please forgive me, keep me in your prayers, and call if you feel the urge.

And now, back to the scripting.

No comments: