Monday, February 18, 2008

Am I a Nerd? Am I Weird?

Murat11 has a quiz that answers the question, "How nerdy are you?" Well, I like computers and am learning to like math a bunch. So I took the test because I do know some true nerds and wondered how I'd stack up. Here's my score. I wonder how JS will do?


I am nerdier than 55% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


Then I went back and looked at Murat11's page and realized he had 2 quizzes. So I dutifully went and took the other one. It tells me my weird quotient. Now, I'm more interested in fitting in than being weird, but sometimes being weird is kind of fun. It gives you a sense of being unique. So, here's my weird score.

What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

4 comments:

jsd said...

I'm Nerdier, but not by much and you're Weirder but not by much.

Lee said...

LOL, I like that "not by much" part! Thanks for playing along. We'll have to catch her Reverend Lady San up when she gets back online. :)

Hugs!

murat11 said...

Nice to know that nerd and weird are, evidently, not synonyms, eh? Yours in weirdness, though only lightly nerdy.

Lee said...

Sure is, Paschal! Have a weird, nerdy Lent.

Peace!