Saturday, February 16, 2008

And Now, Sandi's Tag...

Sandi tagged me last night but I was home from a hard day and wrote to tell her I'd do hers this weekend. Then along came JS who tagged me for another meme and that one was so quick that I could just jump in and do it with almost no effort. Sandi's admitted that it took her almost an hour to do the links and such for hers. Hopefully it won't take me that long.

Here are the instructions: Go back through your archieves and post links (worked for an hour on figuring that one out...) your five favorite blogs posts that you've written. But here's the catch (and Lord knows I was expecting that)
Link 1 must be about family
Link 2 must be about friends
Link 3 must be about you yourself
Link 4 must be about something you love
Link 5 can be about anyone or anything you choose.
This is good fun and gives us all a chance to read the archieve posts and leave more comments. So, here goes:

Link 1:
A Family Reunion for Christmas
about rejoining with family for one of the best reasons, the desire to be together

Link 2:
Aural Memories - 100 words
This is a short writing exercise on one way I hold onto moments friends have given me

Link 3:
Comics and Ritual
How I start my morning and why.

Link 4:
How to ressurect an old skill
putting richness into your life

Link 5:
The Path of Life
reflections on a walk, which I seem to do a lot of

Okay, there are my links and now I must choose five of my friends to do the same. Two of them must be new blogging friends. Well, since blogging seems to be the way I'm making friends these days that shouldn't be too hard to do. I tag Susan of Rickety Contrivances of Doing Good, JS of Influx Transposer, San Meredith of A Life With A View, Paschal of Murat11, and Terry of Terry's Playpen. That's going to have to be it because Sandi already tagged me, she also tagged David McMahon. I definitely need to get out of my smallish blog group and start reading others more.

4 comments:

Fletch said...

Lee,

Based on your 'encouragement' I've accepted the challenge.

You and your visitors can find my response(s) on Terry's Playpen.

Enjoy.

Lee said...

Terry,

Thanks for joining. I've read all the posts and found each and every one of them insightful and moving.

Joy!

San said...

Hi Lee, this sounds like fun. I'll try to get around to it...

Today I put up a picture of a coupla gifts from fellow bloggers.

Lee said...

Cool, San! I can't wait to see what you come up with. When I read those of others, I came up with some new favorites on their blogs.

Hugs! & Welcome Home!