Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick Notes

My blogging my evolve into short bits of news for a while. I've got so much to do in preparation for the day that I don't really feel like I have time for full posts. My evenings are busy doing reading and next it will be lesson planning. My mornings are spent getting ready and trying to make sure I'm organized. I keep telling myself that I can't wait for the two weeks of seminars to be over, but once that happens I'm sure the semester will have something else for me to be thinking of instead of early morning blogging.

We've added two students into my student teaching classroom yesterday. They are both ESL because that classroom had too many so it was split up between the others. There's a special ed child in my classroom which I don't have the experience needed to support properly. I'm thinking I need to talk to the special ed teacher.

Half day today at UTSA, then lunch, and off to the elementary school. Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to work I go. (g)

No comments: